Friday, July 26, 2024

Christianpunk

I was trying to describe the look and feel of the comic I am working on. I came up with christianpunk. There are genres of cyberpunk and steampunk. So if I'm trying to coin a new term, I thought I would attempt to describe it:


What is christianpunk? 

Jesus (mostly Jesus) with a dash of top hats, beatnik, noir, recognition of the world but not in it, skate boards, motorcycles, bibles, guitars, dirty then washed clean, straight edge, bass guitar, humor, muscle, mistakes cured by salvation, christian grit marinated in Christ, misfits of society, bricks and rain, doughnuts, chocolate milk, brothers and sisters in spirit, not feeding sin but fighting it, Jesus freak, drums, trumpets, black ink, prophesies, prayer warrior and lots of humility.

Christianpunk 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home