Friday, November 27, 2020

Episode 3 Christian Entertainment


 
Commentary on creating Christian content and target markets.

I Love Ink

Just a silly little video, thinking back on high school art class.


 Christ Preached

It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. The latter do so in love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. The former, however, preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can add to the distress of my chains.

What then is the issue? Just this: that in every way, whether by false motives or true, Christ is preached. And in this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, because I know that through your prayers and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, my distress will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

-Philippians 1:15-20


Older video when I owned and operated a small art store in Libby, Montana.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home