Sunday, August 22, 2021

Master Studies

 Master studies to practice and learn how to break down comic book pages. I used a black Sharpie so that I couldn’t get any detail and just focused on the blocky graphic elements of the story. These are quick tracings I did to generate steam, get my muscle memory in tune and to move foreword into a creative habit of drawing daily. I do not own the copyrights.

How loathsome Issue #2 (Ted Naifeh and Tristan Crane, NBM Publishing 2003)




Hellboy, Seed of Destruction (Mike Mignola and John Byrne, Dark Horse 1994)



Hell and Back, A Sin City love story #9 (Frank Miller, Dark Horse/ Maverick 2000)


The Complete Peanuts 1979 to 1980 (Charles Schulz, Fantagraphics Books 2011)


Yukon Ho! A Calvin and Hobbes Collection (Bill Watterson, Andrews and McMeel 1992)


#christianart #christiancomics #mywalkcomic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home